Account Supervisor -Mobile UA Growth Expert
Fetch, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, is a global mobile-first agency with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Berlin, Manchester and Hong Kong. Fetch has been delivering mobile-first advertising and digital media services since 2009, and its role is to understand the mobile consumer better than any other.
Fetch works with some of the world’s most pioneering brands including Uber, Facebook, Hulu, HSBC, Expedia, eBay and Hotels.com, and has won numerous awards for its campaigns for clients including Hotels.com, Expedia and eBay in disciplines which include mobile video, paid social, experiential and mobile marketing. As well as being listed as top 50 digital agency by Econsultancy in 2016, Fetch has also been named mobile agency of the year in three consecutive years, and was voted fastest growing mobile marketing agency in Europe by Media Momentum Awards.
The Account Supervisor – Mobile UA Growth Expert will be fully immersed in all aspects of running an account; strategic planning, media buying/planning, vendor management, leading/managing campaigns through final placement and managing/mentoring a team of media specialists.
The ideal candidate will come with a digital/mobile agency background and proven experience with digital/mobile media planning/buying and servicing clients.
By nature, you will be
- Naturally curious
- A managed risk-taker
- An ardent mobile fan
The right candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Define, implement, and iterate on campaign management best practices and processes. Ensure compliance and that the team is following appropriate optimization schedules, setup, and QA to achieve client KPIs
- Oversee planning, buying and optimization of media across key clients
- Directly manage, motivate and mentor team members.
- Support team members with ad hoc trafficking, campaign management, and analysis.
- Troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues.
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to meet them with quality work
- Responsible for development and career development of account team
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities and skills
- Experience in managing large scale, complex multi-channel campaigns across multiple large clients, with an emphasis on digital and mobile
- History of establishing and leading client relationships, which result in delivering on KPIs, increasing revenue, and maintaining high client retention
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in digital/mobile media
- Four-year degree. Degree in a quantitative discipline such as economics, finance, business, mathematics, computer science, or related
- 1+ years of management experience, providing regular feedback and training to develop junior team members
- Proven analytical ability to understand, manipulate, and derive insights from data
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including operations such as v-lookup, functions, pivot tables, etc.)
- Expertise of self-service platforms and management platforms (search and social platforms relevant, ex. Kenshoo, Marin)
- Expertise of mobile trafficking, tracking, and attribution (ex. DoubleClick
- Self-starter and independent learner with project management skills
- Ability to collaborate across a diverse cross-functional team
- Working knowledge of the mobile ad tech landscape
- Experience with working in an agency environment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and one-page cover letter to Talent at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you are the ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity.